Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cubicle Decor

My love of decorating & organization extends far past our home. In fact, when I started my new job and learned that I'd be spending 7.5 hours a day in a cubicle, I was {strangely} excited to decorate my new work space! I went right to Google & Pinterest looking for cubicle inspiration--but sadly, I didn't find much of anything. Could this be because no sane person likes to sit in a cubicle all day? Maybe.  Or is it that I'm the only person on Earth who's googling Cubicle Decor? Probably.

BUT here is what my 5'x5' "corner office" looks like today!

cubicle decor
Erin Condren Life Planner   DIY Dry Erase Board  Gold Frame, Hobby Lobby  Magazine Holder  
Seagrass Snack Basket, Home Goods


cubicle accessories chevron cup



cubicle decor organization
Cork tiles, Walmart Wall Pocket Files  Frame and Letter, Hobby Lobby


cubicle decor custom quatrefoil mouse pad


Ikea grundtal containers cubicle organization
Ikea GRUNDTAL Containers   DIY Dry Erase Board    Gold Frame, Hobby Lobby


I consider myself lucky to be at the end of the row, so I do have an actual wall next to me---instead of being surrounded on all sides by padded cubicle walls.  I figure I sit there all day, I may as well enjoy the view.


9 comments:

  1. Great work space! It's nice to see one of my mouse pads in its environment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was great to work with you--the mouse pad is beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. Love your cubicle, Ashley! You are not the only crazy one looking for cubicle decor. :) It's the place where you will spend so much time of the day - it should feel clean and organized and you! And thanks for visiting our blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I do spend the majority of my time here :)

      Delete
  3. Cute cubicle. love the chevron cup and the "A" on the wall. I have a few of those in my shop of cube decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The chevron cup is def. one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. Love your decor in here! I have "get a mousepad" and "get a pretty pencil cup" on my list of things I need at the office. LOVE yours! I don't understand why people don't make their work spaces pretty. Then again, I don't get people who don't hang any art on their walls at home either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I had so much fun decorating my cube! I can't wait to see what you end up getting for your new office :)

      Delete
  5. I was the same way when I got my job that I have now! I was so excited to have my own cube, but I never really vocalized that because any normal person would not be so thrilled to be working in a cube, haha! But since it's my first "big girl job" I was suuuuper exicted to have my own work space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...