Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Up Up and Away!

I officially know at least one person having a baby each month for the next 8 months.  I'm sure that list will only continue to grow!  And with the babies, come the showers.  Now, I'm not choosing favorites, but I'm pretty excited about this one.  A shower to celebrate my sister-in-law and niece!

Together with my amazing family-in-law, we hosted a cute Hot Air Balloon themed Baby Shower Brunch this past weekend!

O's cousin, Emily, and I found these sweet invites on Etsy (where else?) and between these and Pinterest, our theme was set!

hot air balloon baby shower


I can't take credit for any of the cute decorations--Emily outdid herself!


She is an incredible artist, and made our hot air balloon thumb-print guest picture


We had quite the spread of breakfast casseroles, ham biscuits and fresh fruit,


A yummy pink punch served in festive mason jars,





All followed up with cloud sugar cookies & a cake that matches the invites exactly!



Seriously though, if you live anywhere near Lexington, Kentucky go find a Caramanda's Bake Shoppe right. now. GO.  For real, have a White Chocolate Raspberry cupcake for me.  I'd eat one everyday if we lived closer, no lie.

We opted to not have any shower-type games, but to do some onesie decorating & to have an "advice tree"

onesie decorating baby shower



We all had a wonderful time visiting & celebrating.  We CAN. NOT. WAIT. to meet this Baby Girl!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute shower theme! Love it. Oh and that's a lot of babies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...