Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Recap

How is it already the middle of August?  Seriously.  Where did summer go?!  Keep a secret?  I'm kinda ready for Fall.  I'm ready for cooler temperatures, football, pumpkin spice everything, Keeneland, and definitely ready for good TV to return.  But this seriously has been a great summer!

We took a day trip to the Woodford Reserve Distillery.  Super cool place--everything smelled like bourbon.  O was in heaven!



We hadn't planned on it, but we put all new flooring in the basement.  Story for another day.



Lots of snuggling with these sweet pups,



A week-long business trip to Chicago, which was amazing!



Fun Friday's walking along the riverfront



And plotting my next house project!



I'm sure I'll be wishing for summer again as soon as there's frost on my windshield at 7am, but I'm ready to see what the next season brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...