Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday!

I've said it before, but I'll probably say it 100 more times--I LOVE these Five on Friday link-ups!  I love to find new blogs to follow, as well as the new followers to A&O!  And, it satisfies my crazy need to make lists.  Which brings me to some of my fav's:

{one} My Tervis Tumbler!  I carry my coffee to work in one of these bad boys every morning.  I love all of their fun designs--especially this one for good ol' Radford ;)


{two}  If you follow me on Instagram (amparsons29) you already saw this cute little kitchen towel I picked up at a local store.  I think it's pretty accurate!


{three} What would a Five on Friday post be without me listing yet another product I love?  This week, Catwalk by Tigi Transforming Dry Shampoo.  I use this on Day Two to freshen up my 'do {unintentional rhyming, folks}.  It is virtually invisible, and perfect for dark hair!  No powder residue! LOVE.  And, has the all important good-smell factor.


{four} While I'd LOVE to swing by Starbucks daily for either a PSL or Caramel Apple Spice, I just can't.  But I did find something that helps when I'm craving a non-caffinated fall beverage.  Alpine Spiced Apple Cider packs are SO good!  I keep some stashed away in my cube at work.  The k-cup variety is pretty good too.  They're usually in the hot chocolate and coffee aisle at our local store.
{five}  Here's a little factoid about me.  I love when "things" talk, that shouldn't.  For example: babies, food, or animals.  Those e-trade baby commercials crack.me.up!  Please don't judge.  I know it's strange!  My co-worker knows about this weird obsession, and emailed me this hilarious video, and I just have to share!  I may have had the horse laugh and occasional snort while watching this in my cubicle, so beware.  I hope it makes your Friday that.much better!



Hope y'all have the best weekend ever!

23 comments:

  1. I'll have to pick up that Tigi dry shampoo! It's hard to find a good one when you have super dark hair! Thanks for the tip :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It was worth spending a little extra--it works great!!

      Delete
  2. Wow that apple cider looks so good, I need to try that! Loving that kitchen towel too, I've only lived in the actual "South" (Florida doesn't count, right?) for a few months but that does seem really accurate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I grew up in Northern Virginia, so if that's the South then Florida is too! O says anything in the SEC conference...

      Delete
  3. I've had that apple cider before and it is good! I'm always looking for a new dry shampoo so thanks for recommending this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you end up getting it! I've been really happy with it so far!

      Delete
  4. that video is hilarious!!! ahhh! love it :) and that dish towel is too presh. agreed - it sure is accurate!!! happy friday, sweet friend!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apple cider IS super tasty - basically fall in a cup. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to Ulta this weekend to buy that dry shampoo! It's so annoying trying to find a brand that doesn't make me look like I have gray hair because of that stupid residue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This really has not left any residue in my hair--I'm loving it so far!

      Delete
  7. I love Tervis cups that's all we basically drink out of here. They have the cutest designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl hey! as a fellow "hey y'all" gal i thought i would show some linkup love! new bloglovin' follower!

    find me here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3264152

    karli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Excited to hop on over to your page!!

      Delete
  9. Hot apple cider would so hit the spot on this chilly and rainy Friday! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard y'all are getting a lot of rain out that way--hope it clears up soon!!

      Delete
  10. Love that apple cider! And small world - my mom went to Radford!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny!! My mom (and dad!) went there as well! I loved every bit of my time there :)

      Delete
  11. OMG those animal videos crack me up! Tervis Tumblers are definitely my go-to cup for coffee in the morning because they keep the coffee hot so much longer than a regular coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use the same apple cider packets! They're tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...