Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Five on Friday!

Five blog posts in a row this week?  WTH?!  I love this short work week business!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!  Ours was filled with tons of relaxation, using our wedding china for the FIRST time in 2.5 years, and a ridiculous amount of food.  The Cinnamon-Honey Butter was AMAZING.  Best thing on the menu.  I'll make it every week Thanksgiving.

By the time some of you read this, you will have completed all of your Christmas shopping, had breakfast and maybe a nap.  I applaud you--I just rolled out of bed :)

Excited to be linking up with ChristinaDarciNatasha & April for a post-Thanksgiving edition of Five on Friday!!




{one}


{two} yes, I had leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast this morning.  And I may have put some of the Cool Whip in my coffee.  Don't judge--it's technically Thanksgiving through Sunday in my book.  


{three}  LEFTOVERS!!!!  I seriously can't wait to share some of the recipes from yesterday.  You could definitely make some of them for Christmas, or save 'em up for next Thanksgiving.  I plan to try this recipe from Mess For Less with our leftovers tonight! 



{four}  I will be taking full advantage of the online Black Friday deals today, from the comfort of my sofa, with my pups, in my jams. I found this handy guide to go by: http://blackfriday.com/online 

{five} Not that anyone can begin to think about more food, or cooking, after yesterday BUT I have to ask:  Would anyone be interested in linking up and sharing some Christmas morning breakfast recipes in the coming weeks?   A big breakfast on Christmas morning is one of the things I look forward to most :)  Let me know!

Enjoy this wonderful Friday, y'all--hopefully not at work & doing something FUN! 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! We used our china for the first time, too. :) That Thanksgiving casserole recipe looks amazing!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leftover recipe looks delicious! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I completely agree about Thanksgiving treats lasting though the weekend. I would love to do a Christmas breakfast link up. I love mimosas and french toast casserole for Christmas morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...