Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Allie Dip

I don't know why, but I have a tendency to name recipes after the people who introduced me to them.  Like Sandy's Brownies or Allison's Biscuits.  I also have Willa's Crabcakes and Blaire's Bagel Dip stashed away in my recipe file.  But one of our favorites is Allie Dip.

My best friend, Allie, made this dip in college often for our design dinners.  I made it once for O, and since that day he dubbed it "Allie Dip."  He loves this stuff.  I often whip it up and make a meal of it...much like this week and the craziness that is currently our life!


Allie's Bread Dip

ingredients:
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
2 teaspoons dried dill
2 teaspoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons Beaumonde seasoning
3 oz chipped beef, cut into tiny pieces
Dipables: bread, crackers, vegi's, you name it

Mix all of the ingredients {everything except the dipables} and chill over night.  Serve with your choice of bread cubes, crackers or vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a dip lover, so I'll definitely be adding this to my recipe book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...