Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Best of: Hair Tools

Good hair products are only as good as the tools you pair them with.  I'm a firm believer in that.



{1} The Vented Ceramic Brush is my first line of defense when I start to dry my hair.  The vents allow air to travel through, helping me rough dry just a little faster.

{2}  On days when I actually want to curl my hair, I reach for the BaByliss 1 1/4" Curling iron.  If it can create a curl that will hold in this mane, it deserves an award.

{3} My old trusty friend, the Chi Ceramic Flat Iron.  This bad boy has been with me since my sophomore year of college, survived almost daily use, has been dropped numerous times and even had a trip in the toilet once while plugged in.  It is the best tool I've ever owned.

{4} If my raving about Drybar wasn't enough in this post and last week, let me give you a little more.  This brush!  The best I've ever used.  It is the perfect size, actually helps dry my hair a little faster, and creates enough movement that lasts all day.  Worth every penny.

{5} O gave me this hairdryer a few years ago for Christmas after my previous one kicked the bucket the night of my work holiday party.  Wet hair in December was borderline traumatic.  I digress...  This guy knew what he was looking for, because this Conair dryer is the best hair dryer I've ever used!  So good, that my momma went out and bought the same one after she used mine.  Top five gifts he's ever given me.

The thing with hair tools is, they're usually a little bit on the expensive side.  I'll tell you this: I've killed more straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers than I care to count.  But once I started investing in quality tools, I stopped ruining things and replacing them.  Take the Chi for example...it went in the toilet.  THE TOILET!  And lived to tell the tale...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...